inovintell templates documentation¶
- Click green button
Use this template
- Name your repository however you wish (snakecase advised)
/to have your documentation hosted (see here)
- Optional (but recommended): add main branch protection rules
- That is all, all functionalities below are inherited!
For optimal experience please use language/functionality specific templates briefly described below.
Use it to as base for a project written in not supported (yet) language
Includes, amongst other things:
- Automated PR labeling based on file changes
- Automated dependency updates and management
- Automated PR & commits checks in accordance to Conventional Commits
- Increased security (e.g. semgrep or step-security/harden-runner)
- Automated linting of
- Metadata definitions (e.g.
See in-depth documentation here.
Use it for any Python project with no (minor) adjustments!
Includes everything generic template has to offer and extends functionality by providing:
- Continuous Integration for every pull request (tests run using multiple cores!)
- Continuous Deployment (after pull request is merged) to PyPI repository of your choice
- Automated documentation creation from Python's
- Automated code fixing and linting for every PR
devexperience to the created pipelines via simple
poetry install --all-extras!
- Tunable via single
pyproject.tomlin adherence to latest Python's best practices
See in-depth documentation here
- find any feature missing/desired
- find a bug
Please raise a new GitHub Issue in template-specific repository or open a new Pull Request.